Recommendations and Cancellation Policy
The offer of activities is always subject to the availability of spots in the moment of making in the reservation. As such, it is recommended to make reservations in advance.
- Direct telephone: (+376) 870 602
- E-mail: activitats [at] sporthotels . ad
It is necessary to adapt your clothing and footwear to the kind of chosen activity:
- Water activities: Bathing suit, flip flops, and hair pulled back
- Gym activities: Comfortable clothing and sports shoes with a soft sole
- Mountain activities (summer): Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions (hot, cold, or rain), mountain shoes (closed with hard soles), water, energy-providing food, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and documentation (ID card or passport).
- Mountain activities (winter): Thermal clothing (warm and/or waterproof), mountain shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, thermal protection for the extremities (gloves, hat, glasses), water, energy-providing food, and documentation
– It is recommended to be prepared 10 minutes before the schedule time of the starting of the activity, and to go with punctuality to the agreed starting location.
– It is important to inform the Activity Center of whatever condition or medical requirements or special health issues before starting the activity.
– The company is not responsible for the loss or deterioration of the client’s personal objects during the activity.
– The company must provide all information regarding the operation and the safety necessary for the doing the activity, and as a result, will be exonerated from any kind of responsibility in relation to the activity.
– The required equipment for doing the activity will be provided by the company offering the activity. The clients are responsible for good use of the equipment and to return it in good condition. Whatever doubt in respect to this may be consulted in advance.
The cancelation terms depend on each activity are in function of the provider of the service. We recommend that you consult the terms of each activity.
All activities are subject to the availability and/or adverse weather conditions, and in the event of inclement weather, we will attempt, it the most possible way, to reschedule for another time/ date available.
In the event that you would like to cancel a reserved activity, you must notify the Activities Center by email (activitats [at] sporthotels.ad) or by telephone at (+376) 870 602
- In the event of notification within 24 hours prior to the activity, the cancelation has no cost.
- In the event of notification in less 24 hours prior to the activity or the client does not show up to the activity, the client will be billed 100% of the cost of the reserved activity.